The Festival is now in its 13th year thanks to the help of our volunteers. Volunteering is a great way to get involved in the community and meet new people while enjoying the festival. Whether you are setting up, taking down, helping with kids, working at our Information Booth, and/or working as a Festival Ambassador sharing information about the Festival’s activities with attendees, volunteering at the Whole Earth and Watershed Festival is a tangible way to make a difference in your community while having a great time. We always welcome both new and returning volunteers so grab a friend and come join us on Saturday, April 20th 2019.
We will have a Volunteer Training on Wednesday, April 17th at 5pm, outside the Redding City Hall, 777 Cypress Ave. We will go over the roles and the site and brief everyone on what they will bedoing. This will make the day of the Festival run smoother and also will be less frustrating for everyone because you will know what to do! Our Volunteers will be given EVENT STAFF vests to wear and we will have snacks and drinls available throughout the day.
Can’t make the training but want to volunteer? Please contact Peggy at 243-2403 ext. 303 or 530-515-2151.
There are many ways to help at the festival:
- Setting Up for the Festival (7:30am – 10:45am) We need people to help get Exhibitors unloaded, set up canopies, tables, and put out signs
- Helping at the Information Booth (11 to 5pm – Shifts) Help attenddees navigate the Festival, give out information on Booths, Stage Schedules, Passports, sell Festival Klean Kantenes
- Helping in the S.T.E.A.M. Tent (11am to 5pm) Assist at specific activity tables
- Zero Waste Team – Help make sure that garbage and recycling are in the proper places
- Festival Ambassador – As Event Staff you will circulate throughout the Festival area assisting attendees or Exhibitors and passing out Passports and Festival Guides
- Cleaning Up – 5-6:30pm We need people to help take down the Festival signs, tables, canopies and ensure the campus is cleaned up