The Festival organizers appreciate the support of all of our Festival Sponsors and Community Partners!
The Executive Committee (logos below) have committed to keeping this Festival free of charge for our attendees and economical for our Exhibitors to allow more people, businesses, and organizations to participate. This is made possible because of the generosity of our sponsors, community partners and individual contributors. We also appreciate the many volunteers who dedicate their time each year so that all of us can join together on the 4th Saturday of April to celebrate the livability of our community and the sacred resources of our north state region, while working to preserve the sustainability of our planet!
How do our sponsors ensure the success of the Festival?
- Sponsor money allows more robust and wide-ranging advertising for the Festival, raising awareness throughout our entire north state
- Sponsor money has allowed us to invest in high quality live music on our main stage utilizing bands from both our local area and outside it
- Sponsor money allows special exhibits/experts to be part of the Festival thus enhancing the educational value of the event. This has an added benefit for our local museums and schools
- Sponsor monies allow us to continue to keep this event free for our attendees and affordable for our exhibitors which in turn means that more people, more businesses, schools and organizations can participate. This has been a pledge by event organizers from its inception.
Why become a 2017 Festival Sponsor?
- The Whole Earth and Watershed Festival brings together the North State’s more trusted agencies and organizations, innovative companies, large and small businesses, and conscious consumers to celebrate Earth Day and promote the best our region has to offer.
- This Festival offers a unique and exciting marketing opportunity for national corporate partners, local and regional businesses, community agencies, individuals, and media outlets with a green message.
- Provides an opportunity to share the work/products of your business, non-profit, government agency or educational organization with a large audience (5,000 – 7,000)
- Demonstrates your commitment to promoting healthy living, building vibrant communities, and restoring a healthy planet
Healthy Living • Healthy Communities • Healthy Planet
Make 2017 the year you (or your organization) join our TEAM of Sponsors!
As a Festival major sponsor, Earth Sponsors are exclusive for their industry or community position. Earth Sponsors receive: business name included in media spots leading up to the event, the festival website, and the final event poster; business banner prominently displayed during the event; an area of the Festival named in their honor; business logo displayed at booth kiosks; and up to two complimentary priority booth spaces provided.
North American Sponsors:
$1000 to $2999
Our North American Sponsors receive: An area of the Festival name in their honor; business name included on the Festival’s website and final poster; business logo displayed at the informational booth kiosks; and complimentary priority booth placement for one space.
West Coast Sponsors:
$500 to $999
Our West Coast Sponsors recieve: Business name included on the Festival’s website and final poster; business logo displayed at informational booth kiosks; and complimentary priority booth placement for one space.
North State Sponsors:
$250 to $499
Our North State Sponsors receive: Business name included on the Festival’s website; business logo displayed at informational booth kiosks; and complimentary priority booth placement for one space.
Our community partners are invested in making the Festival a success every year. They work in conjugation with the planning committee on various aspects of the festival. Their logos are displayed on our website and at the Information Kiosk