We are excited to offer a wide variety of outstanding food vendors for the 2018 Whole Earth and Watershed Festival! Check out who’s coming and get your tastebuds ready for excitement!
2018 Food Vendors list:
Dogs On The Roll
Please put “Food Vendor” in the memo line of your check and send it to: WEWF c/o First United Methodist Church • 1825 East St. Redding, Ca. 96001
1. The City of Redding only allows the selling of items including food and drinks in the “Sculpture Park” so we will be locating your booth accordingly. Plan on a 12×12 space. If you need more please let us know.
2. You will need: a) to fill out a temporary Sales Tax Permit (free) with the State Board of Equalization (on Churn Creek) or have a Sales Tax Permit on file; b) a current food safety certification or temporary permit from Environmental Health displayed at your booth; c) If you are using a BBQ to be sure you are in compliance with any City Fire regulations; d) your own booth set-up including table(s); e) Copy of your valid Certificate of Insurance with your Application for our files.
3. We are striving to be a zero waste event so we hope that you will be as eco-conscious as possible in the ways you prepare and serve any food or drinks. Please no Styrofoam and consider using compostable plates, cups, and silverware available at Cash and Carry among other places.
4. The Executive Committee will work with you to ensure that the individual needs for your booth are met. Please be sure to indicate any special needs on your Application i.e. BBQ, electricity, etc. We will be working closely with the City Fire Chief and Environmental Health to ensure all of the City regulations are in compliance.
5. Event takes place rain or shine and we recommend having a canopy for your comfort. Per City Rules: the canopy cannot be staked so they must be secured (if needed) by anchoring it with a weighted object.
6. Please indicate if you have special needs for set-up access. Most other Exhibitors will begin arriving by 9:00am.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com or call Peggy at 243-2403